We want to prepare for you and make sure our environment is safe. Let us know that you're coming!
The Allegheny West Conference of Seventh-day Adventists has imposed the following enhanced health and safety measures for our members, guests, and employees to limit the spread of COVID-19 by:
• Requesting that you stay home if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been in contact with anyone that has contracted COVID-19;
• Conducting temperature checks upon arrival;
• Requiring masks to be worn at all times, unless it is a child under the age of
• Requiring social distancing but permitting family members or those of the
same household to sit together; and
• Prohibiting social gatherings inside the church and requiring all members to
vacate the facility immediately following service.
You must follow all aforementioned health and safety measures while visiting our church.
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present. We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit but we have taken reasonable measures to help limit potential exposure. By visiting our church, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and hereby expressly waive and release any and all claims that you may have, now or hereafter, whether known or unknown, against the Allegheny West Conference of Seventh-day Adventists and the Mt. Zion Seventh-day Adventists Church.